Fun Gifts - Pajama Eaters!

When I first saw the Pajama Eaters created by Jodi over at Sew Fearless, I knew immediately I'd be making several of these fun gifts. (How could you resist?) ;) Jodi has provided a wonderful tutorial so you can make your own Pajama Eaters.

Today I've finished the first of what I hope to be many Pajama Eaters to come. This pink Pajama Eater is a birthday gift for a sweet little girl in Oregon. Next, I'll be making four more for my great neices and nephews in Missouri for Christmas.

Pajama Eaters are lined and have a "dividing panel" inside so the pajamas are inserted in the zipper mouth in front. Behind this section the body is stuffed with fiberfill (making a pillow of sorts) so the Pajama Eater can sit up to eat.
My wish is to make at least a dozen to gift to Toys for Tots this year. A group picture of the charity Pajama Eaters will be posted when I'm done. I'm very excited about gifting these and would like to thank Jodi at Sew Fearless for sharing her creativity.....Thank you Jodi! :)

Comments

  1. SEW cute, Pam! I love this! I might have to try making some for my grandbabies!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

So glad to hear from you! Thanks for visiting!

Popular Posts